School Based Telehealth Program
For staff and students at Tattnall County High School and North Tattnall Middle School
As parents of school-aged children, it is inevitable to receive a call from the school announcing you have a sick child to pick up. Thus, the chaos for many ensues: Taking time off work, transportation issues, finding back-up care for sibling(s) while you wait for hours at a Drs. Office or ER (exposing you and your child to other illnesses) – the list goes on and on.
Utilizing ESE Telehealth, you can eliminate many of these days by having your child accessed and treated for acute illnesses within minutes, in the school nurse’s station. You will have full access to your child’s medical records and any prescriptions will be waiting for you at the pharmacy of your choosing.
Who is Eligible to Receive Telehealth Services?
At this time, telehealth services are available to students attending the following schools:
North Tattnall Middle School
Tattnall County High School
What is Available with Telehealth?
- Direct access to qualified medical professionals. (ESE Telehealth has hired the Providers to be available for the students and staff. No more waiting around to find an available physician.)
- Provider works directly with school nurse to provide high quality care. (7 different peripherals on site; FLU and Strep test provided – Swab test.)
- ADHD services, medication management available and TeleTherapy or Mental Health available.
Easy to register. Visit https://esetelehealth.com/ Click Get Started. Once submitted, a HIPAA certified ESE tech support specialist will reach out to you to confirm they received your registration form and to confirm your appointment request, if requested.
How it works
- Student goes to school nurse with symptom, for example, rash on arm.
- School Nurse contacts parent/guardian, explains symptoms and ask if they want to connect with a Provider.
- Once parent approves, the nurse can then schedule the appointment via ESE’s secure electronic health record database.
- ESE will assign a provider within 5-10 minutes and then the nurse can connect.
- Once connected, the nurse is now the hands of the Provider. They will direct them to use the stethoscope to check the lungs and heart. She will then have the nurse switch the camera over to the dermoscope to check the rash in High resolution.
- The provider can then prescribe a topical ointment to treat the specific rash. The ESE Provider will send it to the pharmacy of the parent/guardians choice.
- ESE is very similar to any other doctor’s office. They accept all major Insurance companies, as well as self pay. For example, if you have a $35.00 Copay at the doctor, you will most likely have a similar Co-Pay for ESE. All insurance companies/policies differ.
How Do I Sign Up for Telehealth?
Patient Portal Registration Steps
- Visit esetelehealth.com and Click Sign Up
- Select Location and fill in Personal Details
- Click Next and Enter your Address
- Click Next and Enter your Other Information – Enter Captcha, check Agree box and click Sign up
- Once Patient Portal Home Page is opened, click on “Signature Required” to sign 4 required Legal Documents. Make sure to hit Submit
- Click Patient Forms – Click ESE New Patient Intake Form. Fill out and hit Save
- You also have the option to upload insurance and your medical history. Can add as attachment or upload to medical history section or insurance under Basic Details located at the top right corner of the page.